One-on-one guidance in finding the best colleges for you. Assistance in putting your best effort toward getting in. A plan to keep you on track.
Individualized, as-needed services, available separately or bundled:
• Assistance with selecting schools to research and visit
• Creating an action plan and schedule to meet all your deadlines
Reviewing and Editing
• Ensuring your personal statement, essays, and supporting materials reflect your personality and strengths.
• Activities Sheet: brainstorming session and two rounds of feedback
• Personal resume: brainstorming session and two rounds of feedback
• Supplemental essay: brainstorming session and two rounds of feedback for essay
• Consultation that ensures you are submitting applications that best showcase your talents and accomplishments.
• Review and two rounds of feedback for one application (Common App, Coalition App, SUNY app, or individual school application).
• Two sessions to discuss potential interview questions, compose and
practice student’s answers
The Complete Package
Personalized action plan and schedule to meet your specific admissions needs, from initial exploration through the application process.
• Coaching to choose your major
• Guidance to create your college list
• Brainstorming session and feedback on your activities sheet/resume
• Brainstorming session and feedback on your personal statement(s)
• Brainstorming and feedback for all supplemental essays
• Coaching to secure the right letters of recommendation
• Review and feedback for all applications (Common App, Coalition App, SUNY app, and Individual school applications)
• Check-ins to keep you on track and meet your deadlines
• Two sessions of interview prep
• Guidance to select the school that’s the right fit for you
Own the process. Present with strength. Apply with confidence.
Assess career/major options.
Identify potential colleges.
Compile list of activities, honors, achievements.
Write their personal statement.
Finalize list of schools to apply to.
Fill out the application.
Write their supplemental essays.
Submit their applications.
Prep for interviews.
Go to college.
• 60% of public HS seniors never receive any college counseling
• US public HS students receive an average of 38 minutes of personal advising on college admissions over 4 years (source: US Department of Education)
• In public schools the ratio of students to counselor is 476:1 (source: US Department of Education)