Knowledge. Experience. Direction.
PERSONALIZED GUIDANCE THROUGHOUT EACH STAGE OF THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Who Am I and What Do I Want to Do?
Answer those big questions and more using online assessment tools and coach-led discussions.
- In-depth review of strengths, aptitudes, and interests
- Career and college major exploration and coaching
- Coaching to identify potential activities, jobs, and summer programs
- High school class schedule guidance
- Resume guidance
- Coaching to create a marketing strategy for college applications
- StrengthsFinder and YouScience assessments, workbooks, and online resources
What Colleges Are Right For Me?
Create a list of colleges that match your unique academic, social, and financial profile.
- Customized list of colleges to visit/explore
- College visit workbook and online resources
- A balanced list of schools to apply to
Completing the Application
Accountability is the name of the game when it comes to completing your applications.
- Personalized spreadsheet with the admissions requirements and deadliens for each college
- Complete list of essay questions for each college
- Weekly check-ins (in-person, video, and/or email) during “application season”
- Personal statement and supplement essays brainstorming session and feedback
- Assistance with the Common App, Coalition App, and school specific applications
- Guidance to secure recommendation letters
- Interview prep
Applying for Scholarships
Get those essays and applications ready.
- Assistance with the applications and essays
You did it! Coached-led discussions with you and your family can help make your final choice easier.
- Guidance to compare programs/majors, potential outcomes, and pros/cons of each school
OWN THE PROCESS. PRESENT WITH STRENGTH. APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE.
CHOOSE THE SERVICES WHICH ARE RIGHT FOR YOU
Need help with just one aspect of the process? Individual services are available as well.